when people hash tag #poollife
shut the fuck up you spoiled brat
i just want to buy everything from ikea
i actually have a fashion taste that is completly different from what i actually wear but i dont have enough confidence to wear what i really want to wear
Haunted house that takes people’s picture as they’re walking through.
why is the girl in the first photo grabbing her mom’s boob
I am laughing so hard at the 4th picture. Look how high he jumped grabbing on the other two omfg
This is one of the best things I’ve seen in ages.
The is hilarious
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 34. Listening to?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
that one person everyone loves and you’re just like
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness (via ashgatsby)